First Television reality show in the television industry, is Bigg Boss in Hindi. The show successfully completed many seasons. Now recently launched the 13th season of Bigg Boss telecasting on Colors TV. The show’s first episode starts on 29th September 2019. Salman Khan is hosting the show as usual in previous seasons. This season many hottest and familiar contestants entertain the show. Here we will introduce the details of Bigg Boss Hindi 13th Season – 2019.
The show runs on fifteen weeks, the contestants will show their skills and attitudes. people excited to watch this season whose winning. The contestants’ list and their details as shown below.
Housemates in Bigg Boss Season -13
- Siddharth Shukla: Last seen in 2017 in Dil Se Dil Tak, popular TV actor Siddharth Shukla has been away from the television screen for quite some time. The actor was at loggerheads with the makers of Dil Se Dil Tak. He is known for his good looks and already enjoys a massive fan following all over the country. Sidharth is, in fact, the first contestant to be introduced this season.
- Siddharth Dey: Siddhartha Dey, a scriptwriter by profession, will be the first one to enter the show from the writing background. The talented writer has made his entry into the show while dancing to the song ‘First Class’ thereby leaving Salman in splits. After having written scripts for numerous reality shows on television, its time for Siddharth to get a reality check on TV himself. An engineer by education, the Nagpur resident moved to the market before shifting to Mumbai to become an actor.
- Arhaan Khan: Rashami Desai’s rumored lover Arhaan Khan is all set to enter the house of Bigg Boss 13 as a wild card contestant. The two might have gone on record to deny their relationship, and slammed reports of their marriage inside the BB house, things might take an interesting turn with Arhaan’s entry.
- Tehseen Poonawalla: Entrepreneur Tehseen Poonawalla is also going to charm the viewers as he is going to be the second wild card to enter the house. He is often seen in political debates on news channels. Given his persona and background, his entry is likely to cause a stir among the contestants.
- Khesari Lal Yadav: He is the most familiar in the Bhojpuri industry, and quite multi-talented as he has not only acted in films but also given his voice to Bhojpuri films.
- Rashami Desai: Rashami Desai is going to be locked inside with her Dil Se Dil Tak co-star Siddharth and Uttaran co-star Arti Singh. Rashami and Sidharth were paired opposite each other on the fiction show Dil Se Dil Tak. She has done some amazing TV shows including Uttaran and Dil Se Dil Tak and has also made a special appearance in Salman Khan’s movie ‘Dabanng 2.
- Shehnaaz Gill: Punjabi model, actress, and singer Shehnaaz Gill is a part of the all celebrity line-up this season. She has many singles under her name. She is quite and will surely bring the glamour computation in the house. And Bigg Boss will also see a singer in her this season.
- Paras Chhabra: This is not Paras’ first reality show. He had won dating reality show Splitsvilla 5. Paras was later featured in many serials such as The Serial, Hamari Adhuri Kahani and Karn Sangini. He became a household name by recently playing the role of Raavan in Vighnaharta Ganesh.
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee: She is very popular with the character of ‘Gopi Bahu’ in the show Saath Nibhana Saathiya which telecasted on Star Plus. The actress has transformed herself over the years, for a good image. Finally, Her guts will definitely add to spice the show.
- Koena Mitra: The original ‘Saki’ girl Koena Mitra is all set to enter the Bigg Boss 13 house this season. Koena Mitra has done films like Musafir, Apna Sapna Money Money, Anamika and also a few regional films. The actress was rose to fame with her dance moves in Saki Saki from Musafir, wasn’t too appreciative when the iconic song was remade. With Bigg Boss 13, the actress will be seen on-screen after a long gap.
- Dalljiet Kaur: A single mother and an actress, Dalljiet have acted in numerous popular shows which include Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Qayamat Ki Raat, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega and many others. She left TV show Guddan midway for Bigg Boss 13 as it is a big opportunity for her. Her son Jaydon is five now. He will stay with Dalljiet’s parents.
- Arti Singh: Arti Singh who is a famous comedian-actor Krushna Abhishek’s sister. Having done a lot of TV shows, Arti is here for finding her own identity and her sense of determination is definitely going to be tested in the coming weeks.
- Asim Riaz: Model Asim Riaz is going to bring the hotness quotient in the house. He will be one of the eye candies this season. Who hailstorm from Jammu and Kashmir model and has been a part of numerous television commercials. This guy will definitely win the hearts of the female audiences owing to his amazing physique and charming personality.
- Abu Malik: Abu Malik, who is also Anu Malik’s younger brother, has been roped in to do the show. He is a writer and also owns a business of organizing live shows in India. He had penned a book named, Rantings of a Mad Man which was unveiled by Anu Malik in a grand ceremony. According to reports, the writer had turned his WhatsApp group chats into a book. He has produced and performed nearly 10,000 shows around the globe, with every Bollywood superstar, singer and live performer.
- Shefali Bagga: She is a journalist by profession, Shefali Bagga is definitely here to add more spice to the show. Shefali, who has been always inclined towards the entertainment industry. She is a media personality and hosted quite a few shows too. Shefali hails from Delhi and has a journalism background. She is also a fitness and travel enthusiast.
- Mahira Sharma: Mahira is very popular from Naagin 3, where she played the role of a witch. Born and brought up in Jammu and Kashmir, Mahira also showed in like Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and Kundali Bhagya. A big fan of Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan.